General Pets SA Posting Policies
As a stipulation of your use of PetsSA you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
General reasons for ad removal or free ads being placed on hold:
• Any Ads that are not Pet related! Pets SA are all about PETS and any ads that promote or are pet related products or services can be posted! No Ads that are not related to pets will be posted in our Free ads section! Ads posted on our free classifieds ads platform will only be placed if it has to do with pets or domesticated animals! Any ad that violates this will be banned! Keep it pet related!
• Duplicate of another ad posted by you.
• Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad). Ads posted under wrong category will be re-catogorised as see fit by the moderator.
• We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate) and Afrikaans.
• No overseas ads accepted, PetsSA is only for local communities and local businesses
• No website links (url) to any sites or product/service may be inserted. Website addresses WILL be removed! You are welcome to contact us should you want to include your website. Url's to websites costs R 30.00 to be placed on the ad! Please include your Ad ID or cell nr used on the Ad as reference.
• Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience) If you have nothing to say about your puppies, pet products or services then PLEASE do not advertise here! Keep it descriptive and simple!
• Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on PetsSA (You may not copy other user ads, you ad must be original, text, images, etc)
• Inappropriate language
• Inappropriate photo/ image or duplicate image/photo from others. Photos/images must be from the pet/product/service itself. Photos that is used from the internet WILL NOT be published. Rather post without a photo that post with a copied image from someone else. Keep it original!
• Discriminatory on race/religion/nationality
• Ads that are reported as fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads HERE with ad details (ad id, email address). If suspicion regarding names email address, etc, is suspected the ad will be removed.
• City or Area of the Advertiser must be stipulated for better user ecperiences. Provinces Alone are NOT FEASIBLE, rather state your City and NOT merely your Province e.g. Pretoria and NOT merely Gauteng or Bela Bela and NOT merely Limpopo! Location where the product or sercice is MUST rather be stated to make your service or product better optimised on our site! You do not need to give your exact address but you rather give your exact area or location! DO NOT advertise in Cape Town if you are staying in Durban! Keep it local. All dogs, puppies, products, etc, must be AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING by the advertiser unless it is from a trusted online shop! If you post an Ad in another province other than your location your Ad will be removed. Rather state that delivery to other provinces can be arranged! Ads that does not comply with this, will not be published or when found to have not comply with our rules WILL be removed even after it was published!
• Ads "free to good home" or pets offered free will NOT be accpected. Why not put a price on the pet you want a good home for? Free dogs and pets are picked up by people who run dog fights, run puppy mills, etc.
* Its against PetsSA'a policies to have ears cropped or tails docked of puppies or dogs advertised as this is against the law. Any puppies with tails docked will be removed and any membership fees will be forfeited.
ANY USER ON PETSSA THAT IS FLAGGED OR REPORTED WITH SCAM OR FRAUDELENT ACTIVITIES WILL BE REMOVED AND BLOCKED AND PLACE ON THE SCAM DATABASE AND FLAGGED NOT TO USE THE PLATFORM OF PETSSA IN FUTURE!
Pets SA reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of no value to our Pets SA community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by contacting us HERE and we'll be happy to help you out.
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
The use of PetsSA is entirely voluntary and the user hereby respectively indemnifies and hold harmless the Service Provider, their successors and assigns, their respective officers, directors, employees, servants and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, judgements, expenses, damages including consequential damages, penalties, fines or indemnity payments of whatsoever kind and nature arising from or in any way connected with the use of this site and/or information contained therein.
Furthermore, Service Provider does not take responsibility for the content, products and or services advertised by the seller on PetsSA website.